One key objective of my consulting services: bringing value to organizations and empowering managers. Examples of consulting work that I conduct include:
- Building the brand architecture of the sports organization, while articulating coherent marketing actions.
- Capitalizing on the full potential of a regional sports brand in order to transform it into a truly national brand.
- Implementing a merchandising action plan that both reflects the authenticity of the sports brand and enables the organization to capitalize on business opportunities for traditional and non-traditional market segments (sports fans vs. lifestyle consumers).
- Developing an international expansion plan for the sports brand, following a niche strategy.
- Strengthening a sports brand through the “storytelling” and “consumactors” concepts.
- Building the brand of a sports athlete.
- Capitalizing on social media in order to increase the interaction with fans and strengthen the emotional bond towards the sports brand.
- Adapting to the transition from broadcasting to streaming, how the two might cohabitate in the future and how this transformation will impact the sports organization’s marketing and business plans.
- Leveraging a city, a region or a country’s brand by hosting an international sporting event (“place branding” strategy).